Plumber / Gas Service Plumber
Alliance Property Maintenance Ltd
Dublin, County Dublin
Alliance Ireland is an established Dublin based Property Maintenance Company since 1998 and we are recruiting a Plumber / Gas Service Plumber for our Maintenance Division.
The successful candidate would preferably be gas registered or recently been gas registered, hold a DGA qualification and have good experience on fault finding, repairs and installations.
The position is Full-time, PAYE, Salary, plus Bonus, and a company van for the right candidate with a focus on helping us manage and expand our plumbing divions. This is a great opportunity for a long term future with Alliance Ireland as the company expands.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team carrying out work in both domestic and commercial sectors.
The ideal candidate must:
- hold Senior Trade Cert or National Craft Cert.
- must be RGI registered or hold DGA.
- preferred but not essential to have extensive knowledge on boiler repair, installation and fault finding.
- have commercial and domestic experience.
Attractive salary depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- plumbing:10 years ( Preferred )
- Senior Trade Cert or National Craft Cert ( Required )
- DGA ( Required )